Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGG

Oh my dear Gawd. It has been WAY too long. Summer croppd up and the three of us got super busy. I've been meaning to post for a while now, but now I finally am. Yay!
I just got home from Acadia, Maine, where I spent ten days with my family. Three days before that, I was in South Dakota with Kit Kat, volunteering as a counselor to Native American kids living on a reservation. A week before that, I was in Cape May, NJ with Bonbon and her family. So I've had a reeeaaallly wonderful summer. It's been great. Bonbon also visited Squam Lake in New Hampshire. And right now, KitKat is working at an inn in Virginia for a couple weeks. School starts up soon, and I'm kind of looking forward to it. Sort of. Kind of. But I know I'll be dreading it once I've been there for six hours every day for over three months. Ah, well.
Sorry this is such a crappy post, I'm not even editing, or thinking about what I type before I do. Probably not up to my usual posting standards. Once again: ahh, well.

<3>
Sweet Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment