Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birds

Normally, I love birds. I think they are so cute and... Yeah. They're cute. But after recent events, they care the bajesus out of me.

Two days ago, I was attacked, by a bird. It was the scariest thing ever. EVER! OK not really. I have seen scarier. Like Urban Legends. Now THAT'S SCARY!! But any who, we have a bird house in our back yard with a nest in it and I was going to see if there were any eggs in the nest. I opened the "view" side and little did I know, but the mother bird was in there. She got SO TICKED! She threw herself against the side of the birds nest trying to eat my face off. fortunately, I ran away, but she chased me all the way to my house! Then, It waited for me on a phone wire. It was so scary. I had to call sweet tart to come over to close the view panel for me because I didn't want to be killed.

Good news though, the bird and I are now on speaking terms.
YAY!!
Love lots,
Kitty Kat

1 comment: