Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Late Mom Day

mothers day was a fun day. full of NBC specials and desserts, its a nice holiday for me. where as you don't get out of school or work its still a great time to get together. when it comes to presents for my mom I always beat my brothers, they giving her some last minute hand made card and I a painting i worked on 2 weeks in advanced specifically for her. I don't like to brag, but, it was awesome. and I made chocolate mousse for dessert only to be accompanied by, BONBONS! how excited could I have gotten???? It was a good mothers day this year. pretty goood......

XOXO love and chocolate XD Bonbon

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh.. Bonbons... FUN STUFF!!! Sounds very yummy. And you should put up the painting some time. I wanna see it :)

    Love,
    Kitty Kat

    ReplyDelete