Tuesday, April 20, 2010

474 Things to Do When You're Bored

April 19th 2010 5:30 pm


So sweet tart and I found this list one day of 474 things to do when you're bored. The same day we watched the show about those friends who go around the country completing tasks they want to do before they die. What's that show again?? OH! The Buried Life. Right.


Well anyway, that got me thinking. What If we did the same kind of thing, except with things to do when you're bored?? So now my friends, I'm trying to finish this list. Of course I'll be needing help. It's a very long list.


Wish me luck on this crazy journey I'll be taking.


Your's truely,

Kitty-Kat



April 19th 2010 6:33 pm


Silly me. I should've looked at the 474 things to do before I told you guys I was going to do it. It will no longer be 474 things but a much shorter list of things that are actually possible! There is no way I can give my dog braces or name my child Estel because

a) Giving a dog braces isnt possible and

b) I am not old enough to have chlidren and I'm not going to have children.

SO! This will be a list of things that are possible in some way shape or form...

So far we have completed one thing on the list. Sweet Tart and I have in fact, washed my tree. Each time one of us has completed something, we will put it up here and cross it out (and if possible add a picture). Good idea right?


Well lets hope.


Your's truly,

Kitty-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment