Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flow Yo

I don’t do confrontations. If push comes to shove, and I become insulted or made out to be a fool, I will most definitely speak my mind. Even in less hostile situations, I’m not afraid to say what I think. But I’ve never been one to enjoy making a scene. Some people critique the way I deal with things, saying I don’t have the guts to be wrong. It’s not that. I call it going with the flow. Why make a mess of things, when instead you can get your way and make others happy? I just feel that so many things around me have gone wrong because of the way people handle things. I’m not perfect, and I’ve made my mistakes too. But I just feel so much could be gained and so many hostile situations and messes could be avoided if more people learned how to compromise and not be defensive or confrontational. Food for thought :)


<3,

Sweet Tart

4 comments:

  1. but what if when we speak our mind and try to be happy the person who made us unhappy and insulted us just beats us down? im scared kit-kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS OK!!! don't worry. be strong!!
    Kitty kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys! I like your blog. I love Hugh Laurie too! Go House, bonbon and sweet tart.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, annie :) keep reading!

    --Sweet Tart--

    ReplyDelete