Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just Plain Crap


you ever get the Idea that all the stuff you read as kid and thought was the most amazing stuff ever turned out to be pretty bad and you never realized it until a certain moment? yeah I call that my realization of crap moment. just a few weeks ago I was talking to Kit-Kat and Sweet Tart and we moved into the discussion of Twilight and I still remember when I first read it I loved it so much. I became obsessed and totally crazed about it. I read all four books in maybe a week and then a while later when all of us were talking about it I got my realization of crap moment and just sort of blanked. of course when Kit-Kat and Sweet Tart said "It could be a really good book if an actual good writer wrote the story line" I agreed like I always would but inside I was like "HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP" because let me tell you, the feeling was exactly like this quote from 27 dresses "its like I just found out my favorite book was written by a cheeseburger" because what Twilight ended up being for me in the end was, in fact, a cheeseburger. and I don't like to eat cow.

XOXOXOXO ~ Bonbon


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment