Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ya'll suck

This is my third blog post of the day. Yes, I do realize this makes me a loser. But alas, what else am I expected to fill my time with? Eating Special K with red berries and watching a House marathon? My friends, I have already done this. Multiple times.
I really want to read some Jane Austen right now. I have a craving for Pride and Prejudice ever since yesterday when Bonbon and I were texting about it. Oh, how I love me some Mr. Darcy. That man is delicioso. I digress.
You know why I'm so bored? (Besides the fact that my friends have ditched me) It's because I need more hobbies. Does that make me sound even more loser-ish? Probably. Do I care? Not anymore. So ya'll better comment on this entry (I'm looking at you, Bonbon and Kit Kat) and tell me what hobby I should pick up. Get to it!

<3 and other good things,

Sweet Tart

2 comments:

  1. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA im in New York MWahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    XOXOXOXO Bonbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE YOU! And wow thanks for helping.

    --Sweet Tart--

    ReplyDelete