Friday, April 30, 2010

BOOKS

God i don't have ANY time to read anymore! I haven't read a single book besides school books in over a year and that is just SO SAD i mean come on! i used to read like 15 books in a summer! geez i want to just get a good book and sit in bed and read it and just go crazy. Sweet Tart reads all these awesome books and i want to read like she does because shes a super smarty when it comes to English stuff. man i miss books. they used to be my friends but now they are distant memories. (sigh)

-Bonbon

3 comments:

  1. Awww!! "study" at the library!!
    Kitty Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay me! I'm a smarty! tee hee.
    I could lend you some of my faves if ya want. Just finished The Last Song by Nicolas Sparks (Thanks Kit Kat!) It was amazing. But I didn't cry, which was weird...

    --Sweet Tart--

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DIDN'T YOU CRY??? IT WAS THE SADDEST THING I EVER READ!! Is it because u read 19 minutes or something?? Ugh i died when I read it...

    Ktty Kat

    ReplyDelete