Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When Before Parties Meets Tards

At my school friends, the sophomores have a dance where they get their class rings and it's all fun because it's just for them. Well this dance happens to fall during a time when before parties are becoming extremely popular. How lovely.

Well some of the sophomores decided to have one of these before parties and had a lot of alcohol (as I call it- ickohol because it smells really icky). They were drinking straight vodka and had many beers and what not. Honestly! How stupid can you be to drink before a dance and think that you won't get caught? Most of the girls apparently couldn't even walk straight. How can some one not notice that?

Anyway, not even 10 minutes into the dance, some one threw up on the dance floor. In the next 20 minutes, some one fainted and another person had to go to the hospital and get their stomach pumped from alcohol poisoning.

Please excuse me when I say this, but, those girls are retarded! They must have some type of problem or are extreme attention whores (<--Please excuse me again for that one). All of these girls were on their school's JV lacrosse team so they had to have at least a B- average. Now those girls are
a) kicked off the team
b) are suspended until the end of the week
and some girls could possibly be
c) expelled.

I would like to give these girls around of applause for giving me my entertainment for the week.
:)
Kitty-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment